How to Apply
As the No 1 university for psychology education in Sri Lanka and a leading private institute in South Asia, Colombo Institute of Research & Psychology (CIRP) receives a large number of applications for their programs every year. As a result entry to an academic program delivered at CIRP is quite competitive and the admission process includes an interview.
Apart from meeting the entry requirements, CIRP evaluates the academic promise, language proficiency, commitment towards achieving goals and the ability to study in a diverse multi-cultural environment of the students in offering them a place. Students are strongly advised to have a discussion with the student advisors to select the course that best suits them before submitting their applications.
CIRP welcome applications from international students and our international office is dedicated to providing the required advise to international students from selecting a program to arranging their visa and facilitating them finding accommodation and settling in Sri Lanka for their studies.
Any inquires with regard to our courses or the admissions process please contact:
Admissions Office - 4th Floor, CIRP Sea Side Campus, 230, Galle Road, Colombo 04
Tel : (0094) 0117 212 333 (0094) 0117 212 999
Hotline : +94 070 341 8001
Email : email@example.com
Steps of the Application & Enrollment Process
1. Selecting a Program that best suits you with the help of an student advisor
2. Ensuring that you possess all the required documents
3. Submitting the application (On Line / On Site) with required documents
4. Payment of Registration Fee
5. Receiving the offer letter based on the outcome of the interview
6. Payment of the Course Fee
7. Receiving Student ID, Access to CIRP VLE and CIRP Email
8. Being introduced to the Program Manager and Student Services Staff
9. Access to Delivery Schedules & Module Guides via CIRP VLE
10. Orientation Program and Commencement of Lectures